Monday, June 10, 2013

Taylor Swift Fashion-Part 2!

Hey guys! What's been up with you lately? I am back from traveling (and have been for a week!) but I totally forgot to post! Sorry about that! Are you ready for a second Taylor Swift post? Oh, ya! By the way, just a shout-out, but if you or you know someone that is interested in Christian filmmaking....please send them to www.christianfilmcentral.com ! My brother started about a month ago, and he's getting interviews with some pretty big name people in the filmmaking industry all lined up! So, please go check it out! :)


This is her 2012 Grammy dress! It's a beautiful color on her. She blends nicely with a natural shade. I love this picture! It totally captures her! :)




Taylor loos so cute! I wish that she went back to natural makeup and her curls, though. It just fits her better! But this dress is adorable!

Oh my goodness! What an adorable, clean cut dress!It's a GORGEOUS color on her and really makes her eyes stand out.
 
What a perfectly whimsical dress for the Lorax premiere! I love how the Peter Pan collar is made from her NECK! That's a cool idea!

Oh my goodness! This sweatshirt is so cute! And the denim jeans are awesome...so is her purse!! And her hair is GORGEOUS!
 
This skirt and top from her "Begin Again" music video are so vintage that I can't even begin! They're adorable!! The colors are perfect on her, and I love the pleats in the skirt and the shirt!

The cover of her "Beautiful Eyes" CD is gorgeous!! Her hair is so amazingly curly. *SIGH*

Her hair makes for an awesome updo! It's so beautifully highlighted and blonde.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! And, let me know what you thought of www.christianfilmcentral.com ! :) See you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on most of the designs, but I didn't like the Peter Pan collar from the neck.
    Ick!

    ReplyDelete