Monday, February 3, 2014

More Downton Abbey Fashion

Hi everyone...I'm kind of a Downton freak. Seriously. I LOVE DOWNTON ABBEY SO MUCH. I am an addict. So, I am doing another fashion post.


I love these pajamas. I just love them....the robes, the underclothes, everything is so elegant and beautiful! And I love when Mary wears her hair down.


Michelle Dockery is beautiful. I just love her. And this dress is GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Yes, it is. And I love her pearl teardrop necklace.

AAH! I LOVE ALL OF THESE! Mary looks beautiful in a cream colored gown with wide sleeves, and Cora looks pretty in that dusty purple/pink gown. And Edith's? I WANT TO BUY IT OR STEAL IT OR SOMETHING. Sorry, I flip for blue dresses from Downton.

 
Speaking of blue dresses on Downton, Lavinia Swire looks GORGEOUS! Seriously. I would wear this dress every day of my life if I could. I love everything: the beading, sheer sleeves, and the amazingness of it.


Zoe Boyle is beautiful.....I love Lavinia Swire. She looks gorgeous in this. The vintage knotted pearl necklaces on this show are soooooooooooooooo beautiful. I just love them so much.
  
Rose is such a funny character on Downton because she breaks the social norm. I love her hat here and the light blue and white gown. I totally want this hat.

Well, I'll post some more Downton dresses later! What do y'all think of this new season? Is anybody watching Sherlock?

3 comments:

  1. I love Downton Abbey! Sadly all my favorite character's have died, left, or are going to leave :(
    Who's your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They do something to all my favorite characters! my favorites were Sybil and Matthew, but Anna is probably my overall favorite. And Violet is always a good character, as is Bates! Daisy's good too. :) Basically, I love all the characters except for Thomas and his cohorts. ;) Who's your favorite?

      Delete
  2. Ugh I love this show WAY to much XD I have been watching Sherlock and I cannot begin to tell you how much I am in love with Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch XD

    ReplyDelete