Thursday, June 20, 2013

Grammys 2011!

Are you ready for another Grammy post? I hope so! :)


Ack! Kelly Osbourne looks like a giant purple bird! (or maybe a purple people eater!) ;) It's too ruffly and the bow is obtrusive!

Ooh....Nicole Kidman looks like a shag rug! The colors are not pretty, and the see-through ruffles are very strange! And ugly!
 
Nicki Minaj has an atrocious sense of style! This is just....HORRIBLE!! And her hair?? Can't even find the words to describe it...

This is a pretty and simple gown by Sara Bareilles, but it needs more modesty up top. I suggest a white bolero! Or black! I recently purchased a white one, and it is my new favorite item of clothing! It's so easy to make something modest.

 
So....this is Snooki! **snort** HAHA! Sorry. I just can't believe that she wants to be called SNOOKI! And what a horrible dress this is! Such a tight and....formfitting dress should not be worn on a woman with hips!


Well, that's it for today! On Sunday I should hopefully have another post for you! I'll post pictures of a full length maxi skirt that my wonderful grandma made for me!

Ciao, bellas!

1 comment:

  1. ICK! The things people wear to the Grammy's. . .
    *shivers*

    ReplyDelete