Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Traveling!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a bit....  Starting tomorrow, I'll be traveling for a short time, but I will be back soon! I should have a post up early next week, if I can help it.

For now....a poem I wrote about traveling! We're going to a homeschool conference in Omaha, so I'm super excited for that! Here we go....

                                                                         TRAVEL
                                                       Driving, flying, boating, walking!
                                                     Travel can be a most exciting thing.
                                                   The anticipation, the exhilarating wait.
                                       An adventure yet unsung, a story waiting to be written.
                                          The scenes rush by, so many people, so little time.
                                                          You never want to stop.
                                                            Until that fateful day,
                                        When you yearn for that lovely place called home. 
                                             Suddenly, the exotic places are not as good
                                              As the one familiar place that's comforting.
                                  When you finally arrive home, and you feel disappointed,
                                                                 Relive your travels
                                                         In the comfort of your own bed.


See you all soon! Have a blessed week with your friends and families! :)
       

1 comment:

  1. This is so good! I love your new design! I love polka dots...... :)

    ReplyDelete