Saturday, June 22, 2013

The 2010 Grammy Awards!

Here we are with another Grammy post! I'll get someone to take pictures of me in my new skirt today, and then I'll post photos tomorrow, okay? :) Happy summer!


Miss Rihanna is actually wearing white! Every picture I've seen of her shows her in a darker color! White looks good with her dark skin, but this is not my fave dress. It looks like she's wearing a feather boa up top! I like the drape of the skirt, though, but the top needs to be simple and classy to match the skirt.
 
ACK! Lady Gaga, what is going on here?? it looks like a huge ball of sparkly, purple twine exploded and formed a dress. The shoes are NOT to die for, which is a bummer since she will probably die walking in them! I like the sheer, beaded sleeves, but not on this dress! And her hair is actually....yellow.

Haha, Miley Cyrus's "deer in the headlights" look!! This grey dress is WAY too short! I don't understand the slitted, sectioned form of the dress either. But her clutch is cute!
 
Okay, I don't know who this is, but this is a CUTE dress! I love the teal color, and it is actually....modest!! She looks nice, innocent, and beautiful. Hats off to her, whoever she is!!

Okay, I think this dress would look better in a different color. I like the feminine cut of it, but the color blends with her skin tone a bit too much. Perhaps a cut down on the sparkles. But Katy Perry's hair is actually normal colored! Imagine that!
 
Oh....Miss Shaila Durcal! This dress is very....bright. The color of purple is a bit unsophisticated for a Grammy dress, as are the brightly colored accents. The bodice of it is too wide, making a skinny woman look large! The skirt hangs a bit too loose. Not my favorite at all!

I love this color purple on Zooey Deschanel! It's beautiful! The draped off the shoulder is pretty, but the sweetheart neckline needs to be higher. The flowered skirt is pretty, but perhaps a bit juvenile compared to the sophisticated top.

See you all tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one you like! I love the top of it. Same with Katy Perry. I agree that it would look WAY better in a different color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very purple! Lady Ga-Ga always gives us something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete