Thank you to Aimeebob over at http://aimeesprincesscorner.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the "Violets and Daisies" award! Much appreciated. :)
1. If you could have any flower pen name what would it be?
Violet. And not just because it was in the title and totally obvious, but because that's what I'd pick anyway. :P
2. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Jeremiah 29:11. :)
3. Which blogs inspire you the most?
............................................Fresh Modesty, Fashionable Inspirations, She Learns as She Goes, Aspirations: Aspiring to Inspire, and Heather Vogel Frederick's blog! :) (you too, Aimeebob, but I didn't send the award back, since you sent it to me!) :)
4. If you and your friends could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Paris or the Bahamas. Preferably both.
5. Nominate 5 blogs!
Look at my answer to question 3. Y'all are nominated! ;)
Now for...................................The Liebster Award!
Thank you to Emma over at http://www.bookworm716.blogspot.com/ for this one! :)
11 (slightly obscure) facts about myself:
1. My room is painted LIME green.
2. I have a neurotic dog (yorkie-poo) named Linus.
3. I go to Saturday night church!
4. I like dissecting things. (call me morbid) ;)
5. I really love animals....no REALLY! It's just that dissecting them is really cool too.
6. I'm homeschooled and loving it! (you might already know this, but whatever!)
7. I really want to be a pastry chef someday!
8. I'm reading Les Miserables right now! (700 pages to go!)
9. Summer is my favorite season!
10. I'm 4'11" and 3/4". In other words, I'm five feet tall. Round up!
11. I have an obsession with shoes.
Nominate 11 bloggers: All the ones I nominated above...and anyone else who's reading this! :)
Now to answer Emma's questions that she asked:
1. If you could create a fragrance (perfume) what would it smell like?
Probably a mix of coconut, lime, pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry. In other words, fruity! :)
2. Do you fit any stereotypes?
Umm....not really! I'm kind of independent! :)
3. What color do you absolutely hate?
4. If you had to choose between boarding school and homeschool which would you pick?
HOMESCHOOL!!! Even if I am writing a story about boarding school!
5. Have you ever been out of the country?
Nope...Hawaii's the farthest I've been.
6. Is there any celebrity couple you "ship"?
One, I don't know what this means, and two, I don't keep up with pop culture! :P
7. Have you visited any site featured in a book?
LOTS! (I think!)
8. Can you speak more than three words/phrases of any other language?
Yup! Spanish, ASL, French, Hawaiian, German! (Spanish and ASL are the only ones I know more than three! :P)
9. Are you allergic to anything weird?
Latex! (thank goodness for cloth band-aids!)
10. What's your lucky number?
Don't have one! But my "blessed" number is 13! ;)
11. What song gets on your nerves most? (Gangnam Style, Baby, or Call Me Maybe)
For sure Gangnam Style. I actually like Call Me Maybe....I could do without "Baby" though.
Now to ask 11 questions!
1. What's your favorite song? (like, EVER!)
2. Have you ever been to any obscure travel location?
3. Who's your favorite singer?
4. Do you watch any old TV shows? (such as Columbo, Dick Van Dyke, I Love Lucy, Brady Bunch, etc.)
5. What's your favorite nail polish color?
6. What's your favorite dessert?
7. Do you have a favorite item of clothing that you wear all the time?
8. If you could get any animal (real or fictional) what would it be?
9. What's your favorite activity?
10. Have you ever looked up 100 things to do in Target/Walmart and actually done any of them? (I have!)
11.Do you know what a "Liebster" is? (Like, this Liebster Award? I have no idea what it is...)
Okay!! There you all are! Happy Blogging!