Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Well, yesterday was February 14th, Valentine's Day! To celebrate, my family and I exchanged gifts, ate food, and played our new Wii game! It was quite a fun day. For dinner, my mom and I prepared a fancy dinner! (Chicken Wellington) It was accompanied by sauteed zucchini with mozzarella cheese, and fancy little salads. Then, we read a bit of the Harbinger (a very interesting book!) and continued on to play.............Mario Party 9! :) It is a seriously fun Wii game. We had a LOT of fun! But, for dessert, I made cream cheese filled red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! They were delicious! :) I'll try and take a picture of them and post it on here.

Speaking of food, I recently started culinary classes! I love them so much! And, we collect the recipes we make every week. So far, my favorite recipes we've made are Thai mango chicken, and flourless chocolate cake! I'm planning on making the Thai chicken very soon, so I will post pictures of it! :)

What have y'all been doing with cooking lately?

Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment