Friday, November 30, 2012

Road Trip!

Hey y'all! Sorry about that last post. I didn't know that it would post my Polyvore to my blog! :) Speaking of which....have any of you heard of Polyvore? It is the coolest website. Evah. It allows you to create outfits for free and is SO much fun!! I'll be posting a lot of fashion through that. So, I'm in MI right now on a road trip to see my Grandma and Grandpa. My dad and I just got here tonight, and we're hanging out! I'll have lots of time to write for you guys and post outfits from Polyvore. I may even do a Fashion Friday-special edition! :) To those of you who need it, here's the link to my old blog where you can read how much of my boarding school story I've posted. http://homeschoolblogger.com/blonderings/

Feel free to read old posts and things there and catch up on my story! I'll be posting a new installment soon. So....stay tuned for a post tomorrow!!

Goodbye for now! (and if none of this makes sense, that's because I woke up at 4 this morning and it's currently 11 PM.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment