Sunday, November 11, 2012

Experiments and Ecstasy!

Hello Everyone! I just created this blog now that I'm finally old enough to have a Blogspot! I played around with color schemes and pictures this morning, and tried to make this blog look presentable! I want to thank all my dedicated readers on Homeschoolblogger for following me over here!

I recently had a birthday, and I wanted to share with you some of the outfits and books I got! I had seen this blue coat at Kohl's a while ago, and absolutely fell in love with it! And my wonderful family got it for me for my birthday! Here's the link to the coat. Now they only have it in Junior's Plus, (which was not the one I got since I got a normal Junior's XS) but it was the only one I could find in the color I got. http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1185854/candies-double-breasted-trench-coat-juniors-plus.jsp

Then, I got my first pair of real high-heels. I don't have a picture of them, but they are black and have a strap across the front of the shoe with a little black button on the side. Then, my wonderful grandma and grandpa got me a pink sweater dress with lace across the bottom from Charming Charlie!

My sister also got me a hot pink scarf to contrast with my royal blue coat! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Scarf-Fuchsia-Supreme/21686203 It's wonderful and warm!!

I'll be posting a new Fashion Friday for y'all soon! (If you're new to this blog, Fashion Friday is something I did on my Homeschoolblogger site. Every Friday, I'd post a picture of my outfit!)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment