Monday, December 17, 2012

The Very Inspiring Blog Award!

Thank you very much to July A. Emmance for nominating me for this award! It means so much to me!!
Rule 1: Thank the blogger who nominated you.

Thank you July A. Emmance! :)

Rule 2: Place the award on your site.
Uhh...here it is!

Rule 3: Share 7 random things about yourself.

1.I love to bake! It's like, the best thing in the world.2. My room is LIME green!3. My best friend has the same name as me...4. I was born with a hole in my heart! (but I'm okay now!!)
5.Fashion designing and writing are two of my fave things to do. Ever. :)6. I have an obsession with reading. Especially with reading good books. :)7. I like fuzzy pajama pants. ;)

Rule 4: Nominate 15 blogs.  Let them know they've been nominated and how to accept the award.

Well I don't have 15 people but I'm nominating....

1. Primrose Jazmine @fashionableinspirations.blogspot.com
2. Kelli Taylor @shelearnsasshegoes.com
3. Gabrielle @http://blog.nadigs.net/gabrielle/
4. Olivia @freshmodesty.blogspot.com
5. Heather Vogel Frederick @heathervogelfrederick.com

That's only 5, but those are the blogs I think are most deserving!!! 

Tomorrow I will be posting a post (duh, what else is it called??) ;) about baking and Christmas! :) Speaking of which..CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: 8 days!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment